Everyone who completes the survey is eligible to be entered in a prize draw to win £100 worth of Amazon vouchers. You can enter by supplying a contact email address on the final page of the survey and clicking ‘Finish’. Unless you have specified that you are willing to be contacted for follow up questions, you will be contacted only in the event that you have been selected to receive the prize.
Terms and Conditions
This prize draw is operated by the project Facilitating Music Tourism for the Creative Economy (the “Promoter”). The project is run by Newcastle University in partnership with Music Tourist and the Scottish Music Industry association, and is funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council via the Northern Bridge Doctoral Training Partnership.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Newcastle University, the Scottish Music Industry Association, Music Tourist their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration project and/or the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via the Bristol Online Survey Tool in conjunction with a survey response. Providing email for contact in response to question 26 can constitute entry into the prize draw. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 12 noon on Tuesday 22nd The closing date of the prize draw is 12 noon on 26th July 2018. Entries received or responses to the survey after this time will not be accepted as part of the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 27th July 2018 (“Draw Date”).
- The winner will receive £100 of Amazon Vouchers. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before DATE TO BE AGREED and must then provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 60 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
The Promoter can be contacted at email@example.com